Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year

Happy new year, a gorgeous start to a new decade.  I wish it could be bright like this all the time.  The morning light is very inspirational and makes me think anything is possible.  I guess my resolution this year is to do more things.  I tend to fill my time with activities which while enjoyable are probably not that productive.  So this year, I will attempt some harder stuff, things that take a bit of effort but are more rewarding.  The cooking class is an example of that.  I have a friend who has already found me two clients so I'd better get on that.  Trying to come up with a format is definitely stumping me.  Maybe I'll stop procrastinating and actually think about it.

I would really like to get to a shrine to pay my respects today, there are some traditions that I absolutely love about Japan.  Maybe a walk to St. Paul's will have to do.  It is a place of worship and I figure it's the thought that counts, not the denomination.

This song is perfect for today, I think. http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0NvDUta38k

No comments:

Post a Comment