Tuesday 16 February 2010

Time is whipping along

I am sensing a theme here, this is the second posting where I note how quickly time flies by.  We decided to throw together an open house, very last minute.  We made a guest list and added people as we realized how many we had forgotten.  So, I hadn't really kept track of the numbers and this morning, when I finally added them all up, realized we have quite a few people coming.  So I was meant to spend today working on how to publicize my classes but instead, I am trying to figure out how to feed the people who are coming.  Oh and did I mention I am in a workshop from 10-5 that day?  I'll be lucky to make it home before the guests arrive.  I'm sure I will figure something out, I still have the rest of this week.

On a different note, I tried marinating salmon in the miso marinade I had made weeks ago.  It is a miso and garlic combination and it needs to sit for 2 weeks before you start marinating things.  Once it is ready, you really can put anything in it including veggies.  The salmon came out really well, I can't wait to try other things. I was going to put a photo up but I didn't really make dinner that night so the salmon kind of looked sad on a plate by itself.  But I did bring it for lunch the next day with some rice and spinach.  I should have taken a photo of that, oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment