Thursday 18 February 2010

Food for 60?

Well, you know from my last post that I hadn't quite figured out how to feed all the people coming.  I think I have it figured out now.  First off, a very wise friend told me many people would probably drop by pre or post dinner so I wouldn't need to provide dinner for all.  So, I have come up with a menu and figured I will make so much of everything and when it runs out, we can run to the corner shop for crisps.

Right now, the menu will be marinated salmon, string beans in sesame sauce, tofu salad and gomoku sushi (a sushi that has various veggies and things mixed in, not made into any shape).  I am off to the supermarket this morning so I can cook tomorrow.  Since I'm gone all day, I need to make everything tomorrow.  My wonderful friend H has offered to come around early and help out so I am very grateful.

It should be a fun evening and I am really looking forward to it.  Now, off to the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment